[identity profile] xlivvielockex.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] still_grrr
And now Feb banners are done as well. :) Mistakes, let me know ASAP. Just a heads up, there are images from the Buffy Season 8 comics used here. So if you don't want to be spoiled but your name is in the tags, just PM me and I will send you the URL of your banner.

If you haven't noticed, the banners are different! They are bigger, a different color, different fonts. Please let me know if you like them better, worse, or the same as our old banners.

January Winners



Fanart:



Ficlet:



Fiction:



Icon:




[livejournal.com profile] mierke if you could let me know what banner you'd like for your March participation here, I might be able to get those banners done tomorrow/Monday. Voting will be up Monday hopefully.

Date: 2010-04-04 09:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mierke.livejournal.com
I love these banners, they're very pretty! I think I like them better than the other ones.

Also: I won something? Really? *does dance of joy*

Date: 2010-04-04 10:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amyxaphania.livejournal.com
I think the banners are great, and thank you for mine!

Date: 2010-04-04 11:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thedothatgirl.livejournal.com
Ooh pretties - thanks for mine and congrats to everyone!

Date: 2010-04-04 11:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] angearia.livejournal.com
Oh, thank you! *bounces*

Date: 2010-04-04 12:09 pm (UTC)
gillo: (You rock)
From: [personal profile] gillo
Very pretty banners. I love the colouring.

Date: 2010-04-04 03:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brutti-ma-buoni.livejournal.com
Gorgeous banners, and I'm so pleased and proud, as I'm sure all the winners are!

I have to say they took forever to load, but that's probably my dodgy mobile broadband and less than topnotch netbook (I'm away for Easter) rather than a problem with the banners themselves... Back to proper wifi next week!

Date: 2010-04-04 07:26 pm (UTC)
angelus2hot: (Riley/Buffy when I kiss you)
From: [personal profile] angelus2hot
Thank you so much,I've snagged mine! The banners are GORGEOUS!!

Date: 2010-04-05 02:46 am (UTC)
ext_41277: (Happy Face)
From: [identity profile] emelye-miller.livejournal.com
I'm stunned. I never win ANYTHING.

I'm going to go pet my banner now...

Date: 2010-04-07 04:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] duh-i-read.livejournal.com
Thank you! I'm loving the new banners.

Profile

still_grrr: (Default)
still_grrr

September 2011

S M T W T F S
     12 3
45678910
111213 14151617
18 19202122 2324
25 26 27282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 12:11 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios